Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hi my name is Reena.
I am a new student at Hertzog and have been out of school for 20+ years.  I have never written a blog before and have not read many, so this is foreign territory for me.  I hope to not only succeed in this course but also enjoy it and who knows maybe become a great blogger.  I guess I'm getting carried away a little....so just enjoy and succeed.
Have a good day...
Reena

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Reena. Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? Where are you from, Do you teach?, If so, where, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reena,7
    I also moved here along time ago (1976) and have been out of school for about 25 years. It is very exciting for me to return to the "learning" online classroom. I hope to use the information that we learn with my students in the blogs and in the classroom.
    Good Luck to us all.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete