Bake again. Hard to believe we are almost at the end. I can't believe how much I have learnt and feel a little more confident integrating technology into my future classroom.
I have chosen:
www.autocrit.com/wizrdformpage.php#
toolsforeducators.com
I choose the first because I think it can be beneficial both for the instructor and the students. When teaching creative writing it is always nice to have a tool that can look over our work.
The second tool is the one I like most. We used it several weeks past to make a cross work puzzle. I really like the ability to create games that suit the specific subjects being taught. Fun is a major component in teaching and gaining the attention of students.
Both tools are easy, don't demand a lot of time or knowledge which makes them practical and useful.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI like the fact that the second site is easy. The only thing is, I could get into the site-could you please reload the link?
Thanks,
Zevvy
The link is probably broken. I recommended the toolsforeducators.com website as well for its fun, creative, easy tools and games it offers. Every teacher would love this site for sure.
ReplyDelete