Monday, March 10, 2014

Week #4 (second post)
I wanted to add that from all the tools provided in this unit I liked the painting tutorials on Youtube and the picture incerting instruction units the best.  First because they were informative and second because seeing the instructions on Youtube made the whole concept much easier to understand.
I think that when I start teaching the idea of visualizing my lession (as much as possible) with video tools would be a great idea.  The visualization of the instruction and picture explanations make understanding much simpler.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Reena,
    I very much agree with you that having visual instructions and picture explanations can help students have a deeper understanding. I think that especially when learning a foreign language, students appreciate visual aids. Additionally I think it makes any task / activity less daunting.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should take into consideration the fact that although images and visuality will probably be very effective in most classrooms, (because it attracts them, and helps them better understand the material), too many images and colors may cause confusion and distraction for other students, such as those who suffer from ADHD. So basically I really prefer colorful, interesting, friendly lessons, however it must be always in the right proportion=]

    ReplyDelete